As Chef you must have worked in a fresh food kitchen before and be familiar with working to an a la carte service: Knowledge of Italian food is essential.
The Chef will be responsible for the following:
- Help creating an exciting menu
- Managing the kitchen
- Ensuring stock control
- Quality control
- Adhering to allergen and HACCP procedures.
- Managing, training and developing a small team
- Working closely with the Catering Manager to ensure standards are maintained
- Working to budgets and maintaining cost control
The ideal Chef must have experience in a similar role – you may currently be a Head Chef or a strong Sous Chef seeking your next opportunity. The candidate will be genuinely passionate about quality fresh food and be up to date with food trends. The Chef needs to be hands on and able to maintain a high and professional service. This is a great opportunity for a confident and ambitious Chef who is looking to join a growing company and progress.
Hours: Monday – Friday with one half-day off. (9 Shifts in Total)
**Annual salary of £22,000**