• To prepare, cook and present food, quickly and efficiently and consistently
• To show your deep understanding of the extensive food menus to ensure that you exceed expectations on delivery
• To prepare the kitchen for service following the established standards checklists for your role and as directed by the Head Chef; make sure that everything is on point before service starts
• To communicate with the Head Chef regarding any problems or issues with equipment or stock
• To complete all storage, stock rotation and check and store deliveries within the given time.
• To maintain correct stock levels and minimise wastage of any sort
• To ensure that a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained by following cleaning schedules and ongoing diligence during the shift